Friday, May 12, 2006

Ruidos En El Techo - Mexican's can be Blonde Redheads too?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

myspace.com/ruidoseneltecho
ruidoseneltecho.com.mx/

Nene Records from Monterrey, Mexico put this indie rock band, Ruidos En El Techo (Noises on the Roof). They are influenced by bands like Blonde Redhead, Sonic Youth, My Bloody Valentine Velvet Underground, Mudhoney, Dinosaur Jr, Bowie, Radiohead, The Beatles, and No Wave music.

I think their song like Tapia sounds very Blonde Redhead...Good Sounds all around. check em' out!

3 comments:

saganyouth said...

And it's Nene Records.

Amylu Meneses said...

fixed, and fixed. Well, I still would love for someone to send me a better foto of Ruidos en el T-E-C-H-O, hehe. Ok, ok, it's Nene Records, don't shoot me! I'm a fan no matter what:)

xo

Amylu Meneses said...

oh by the way, Mou...

My email is amylunyc@gmail.com. Send me fotos por fa!!