Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy new year!! Feliz anio nuevo!! It's a brand new year and I'm feeling optimistic:) Today was a happy day with the sunlight out and a smile on my face. I wanted to share three videos that make dance in my pants! The first one is of a dancing, singing gummy bear who sings in Dutch, French, English and one more! You can listen to different of the versions and remixes on the website. I think this video is a more sophisticated version of the dancing hampster song that was all the rage a few years ago. Lets see if it get to the dancing with Ally McBeal cameo on TV...

Gummy Bear Website

Gummy Bear Dance


(English version)


Quiero Club
The second music video that I just can't stop listening to is by an indie pop group from Mexico, called Quiero Club (Happy-Fi Records). The song is called "No Coke". I think they are talking about all kinds of Coke (the stuff you drink and the stuff you put up your nose). Quiero Club sorta remind me of CSS mixed with early Chicks on Speed.



Quiero club website: http://www.yotambienquieroclub.com
Quiero club on myspace: http://myspace.com/quieroclub

Happy-Fi website: happyfi.com


The third video is by the Rapture's new song "Whoo! Alright Yeah... Uh Huh". It's so true, people don't dance no more...well at least not at your typical i'm-too-hip-for-your-mama parties. I must happily admit that my two parties Le One Night Stand and Nacotheque, people dance until the club kicks us out!