Friday, July 21, 2006

INCREIBLE!!...is all I can say to describe my past two days:) Wednesday was the CSS party at Sapphire, where I was the hostess and the djs of the night included: Greg B (Finger On The Pulse), Eamon Harkin (Calling All Kids), and Cansei De Ser Sexy! Some of the girls from CSS spun a pretty funny, but cool mix of stuff including Gloria Estefan, Maria Daniela, Lushious Jackson, 80's classics, and some cool Brazilian soap opera songs! More party fotos here.

Thursday night was the big CSS show at Warsaw! Unfortunately, I missed Bonde Do Role:( I really wanted to see them perform live... Joanna and I got there right after CSS' first song and we pushed our way to the front and started to dance! They played all their songs except for Superafim, which I totally wanted to hear:/ They said they always play that song in Brazil and everyone goes nutz. Love Foxxx was jumping around on stage during the whole show. Stripping out of her clothes, stage diving, pulling her shorts down and mooning the crowd, and pulling her hair extentions out of her real hair, haha! Greg and Darin were standing by the very front and when Lets Make Love From Death From Above they got to sing into the mic:) So much fun!

After the concert Diplo spun some stuff...yawn. Sorry, but I was bored. Greg, Darin, and I went upstairs to the dressing room to hang out w/ the band. We drank wine and beer while talking about cameras, music, art, and learned a couple of words in Portuguese (I can't remember them now)! The band was so cute!

At about 1:30am I called it quits and went home to Manhattan. I was super tired and needed to get some sleep. No matter, this weekend I'm sure I'll be able to get more sleep:) Last night and the night before totally ruled and I've got the pics to prove it! More show fotos here.

No comments: