Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I've been away from my friends, my blog, and myspace...but for a good reason. I got a new job!! Coordinating events for a pretty cool publishing company, powerHouse Books. I miss my friends at Cornerstone and I miss having a laptop to dj with, haha. Ultimately, when I get myself situated at the new job I won't be staying at work til 10pm every night:/ Ya, I've been going into work at 9:30am and getting home around 10:25pm...
Anyway, come out and party with me this Saturday night at Nacotheque and help me remember what it's like to have fun!
xo Amylu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are they okay with you flashing your tattoos? i myself am having some problems at work

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....