Wednesday, October 04, 2006


Ok, ok so the new job is taking some time to get used to but I WILL be back in full force when I get used to the system. But for now, I wanna tell you about this fucking awesome show this Saturday night put on my lovely friends at Fresa Salvaje, Dulce Pinzon and DJ Papichulo. The show will be for the famous underground performer from Mexico Shitty, Maria Daniela y su Sonido Lasser!!!! If you didn't read my blog entry back in May '06 about her, she's an electro/cumbia artist on Mexican indie record label, Nuevos Ricos. This will be her very first time to perform live in NYC so get your stinkin' culo over to East River Bar and shake it!!!!

Links:
Fresa Salvaje on myspace
Maria Daniela on myspace
Nuevos Ricos website

FRESA SALVAJE: MARIA DANIELA y su SONIDO LASSER. con Sector Monobichi, La Tirana del Amor, Sonido Discoyoacan and the one and only DJ PAPICHULO!! October 7th @ 10 pm. East River Bar in Williamsburg Brooklyn.

No comments: