Friday, April 14, 2006

TIGARAH! Tokyo's version of MIA and Lady Sovereign coming to LA!



myspace.com/tigarah
tigarah.net

Tigarah found me on myspace about a few months back and I couldn't believe my ears...her music sounded like a mixture of MIA and Lady Sovereign but she was singing in English and Japanese!! Me being the foreign language lover, I wrote her and told her how much I was gushing over her stuff and that she needed to send me her demo. In a matter of a week or so I received a package in the mail w/ two demos and a press release:) I've been telling everyone who will listen about her!

Now she's in Cali, uh, wait, when are you coming to NYC then??!!! Hopefully soon:)
By the way, Tigarah's looking for management right now, supposedly talking to the manager of Goldfrapp...so if anyone's interested contact her guy, Manuel (AKA Mr. D - Beatmachine).
---
She'll be performing in LA on April 25th. Here's the details:

Cinespace, Hollywood
Tuesday, April 25th 2006
8 PM
6356 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, CA 90028
Cinespace website

No comments: