Saturday, December 09, 2006

So I keep seeing this iPod shuffle commercial on TV that just makes me so happy every time I see it cause the song for the whole commercial is in FRENCH! Actually, it's in English and French but it makes me happy every time! This is what Me, Melody Nelson, Sheila B, and Andy Shaw have been doing for over a year now at our party, Le One Night Stand. Getting the word out about the goodies (old and new) of foreign music!

I searched and searched for the band that sang in the iPod song and where did I end up finding the name? I just happened to read the lovely Melody Nelson's blog and she too was ranting about them! The group is call the Prototypes and apparently they are France's up and coming electro-pop band. Check out the Prototypes on myspace here: prototypes

I recommend you go download some Prototypes, Yelle, Terry Poison, and Pr4vd4 this weekend and dance your heart out:)


Links:
Yelle on myspace
Terry Poison on myspace
Pr4vd4 on myspace

No comments: